Thursday, November 25, 2010

Paralytic Healed


Beautiful Morning , 22nd of August 2010. Preparing for the sermon in the Sunday morning service in Dharmapuri, place in South India. Mighty pour of His Spirit was there during the time of worship and prayer. After the sermon, I was preparing my self to pray for the people. As I was start praying for each and everyone, I saw a man with paralytic on right side. Then Lord told me specifically to pray for him with the help of oil (James 5:14,15).

When I place the oil and start praying, immediately the Healing power of Jesus started moving on him and his leg and hands where completely released from the paralytic clutches. He started walking on the pulpit.

Also similar kind of miracles Lord performed during that day. Many have witnessed the live healing. All Glory to Jesus.
“I(Jesus) tell you, get up, take your mat and go home.”  He got up, took his mat and walked out in full view of them all. - Mark 2:11,12"

No comments:

Post a Comment