Thursday, November 25, 2010

First Healing in the Name of JESUS


I was in my cousins home and it was almost late evening. My cousin sister was struggling in elbow pain on her right hand. She didn't get any improvement after applying the ointments. So we just gathered for prayer. The prayer was started and with in few minutes, I just said by the help of Holy Spirit, "Remove the pain from her hand in the name of JESUS". The very next moment, it was healed suddenly and she was jumping before I finish my prayer.

But during the time of healing for my cousin, it started paining on my right hand. Then I realized that the pain has transferred to me. I started praying and casting that pain for myself. After few minutes, it went away from me.

Then Jesus told me clearly that all these disease and pain can be removed in a moment and healed which science can't explain. Also Jesus thought me before the actual prayer, we need to pray for to cover us in the Blood of Jesus. This was the first healing, which Lord has performed through me. "By His Stripes we are healed". All glory to JESUS alone.

“And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick.” (Matthew 14:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment