Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Immerse Baptism


After my Holy Spirit anointing, I was waiting under the Lord's presence to get the time for immerse baptism. God spoke to me many times to take baptism through Bible and his words, but I was so firm that Jesus should speak to me directly. After a month, one day I got a mail to my official id, sender name is “Baptism” and the subject is “Don’t waste time, I’m waiting for you”. It was such a shocking to me that God even speak through technologies. Then I told my parents, initially they where hesitating. God spoke to my parents, very next day they where started arranging for my Baptism. Then with great struggle I took my water immerse baptism on '09-Aug-09'. Praise the Lord.

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit - Matthew 28:19"

No comments:

Post a Comment