Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Holy Spirit Anointing


It was March 27, 2009 Prayer meeting in Nagercoil. I was preparing for the Holy Spirit anointing 5 days before. Bright morning 27th came, Meeting is at 10 AM. Started with praise and worship, then a powerful message and followed by a prayer. During the prayer time Jesus touched me mightily and I was thrown away. It was such a powerful moment and I felt the complete peace in my heart. I was touched by the Holy Spirit greatly during that time.

That same day night, we had a mid night prayer fellowship from 10.00PM. As we finished some worship songs and time we started prayer. Jesus called my name through one of the sister with the help of Holy Spirit. The first time when he called my name I didn't realize, at second time I was touched and thrown some where away. God started speaking to me and I'm responding to him with the help of Holy Spirit.

Jesus expressed his magnificent love and kindness to me. He was telling about the amount of love and compassion he had on me. God started reveling that how he is going to use me in his kingdom. I was completed filled by Holy Spirit and I still don't know I was in the earth or not. After this, Holy Spirit thought me a song from heaven and Lord loved my song very much. This experience went more than half an hour. An uncle came and touched me, and then I realized that I’m in the prayer hall. Everyone was astonished and listening this incident.

Friends it's such a beautiful moment, I can't express the complete joy which I had during the time with Holy Spirit. Our Jesus is such a loving God, in spite of many mistakes and sin in my life he completely forgave me and he gave his mighty blessings. Only Jesus can wash away all our sins.

Next day (28th March) morning we had a same prayer fellowship at 10.00AM. Lord made me to testify what happened in the last night. Prayer time came; God completely filled me once again with fire from heaven mightily. Such an awesome experience and God showed his kindness to feel his mighty power. During the final prayer, the prophecy gift was coming down; I filled with the gift and started speaking in new tongues continuously. It was such a powerful experience and words were pouring out in new tongues like a rushing river from heaven. God made me to testify me once again in the same meeting.

The same day night once again we had a midnight prayer fellowship. The Spirit of Whirlwind (The Whirlwind is the one which took Elijah up) came down and Lord filled me once again amazingly. I was revolving in the magnificent speed and I was thrown away some where. It was very powerful experience which Jesus showed me. God used me mightily during the prayer time.

We all where praying for a sister, one of the prayer warriors prophesied in different tongue and interpreting the meaning for that. I was also prophesying along with her in different tongues. Still lots of things God thought me during prayer.

"Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them. Acts 2:2-4"

Friends I want to share this testimony to tell that Power of God and Holy Spirit is still moving mightily among with us. He started pouring his gifts greatly these days. We are living in the final moment of the world and we can wait for his second coming any time. Please be ready and prepare for his kingdom. Jesus is the only way to Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment